Fair Haven Community Health Clinic, Inc. (FHCHC), a Federally Qualified Health Center, is seeking proposals to perform the Agency annual financial audit for the fiscal year beginning 7/1/2022 and ending 6/30/2023.
Proposals from women and minority-owned businesses are encouraged.
Proposals should include:
• a copy of the most recent Peer Review
• the names, address, contact person, and telephone numbers of prior organizations audited over the past two years, of which at least three (3) should be non-profits. Please also note how many of the organizations are healthcare specifically.
• qualifications of personnel to be assigned
• the proposed audit management structure
• (if any) experience with audits of FQHCs, organizations with fundraising campaigns, foundation(s) and/or internal pharmacy
• ability to work within the audit timeline requested
Click here to access the RFP
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 203.777.7411, ext.5255 with questions.
Timeline For RFP
- February 13, 2023 – Release of RFP Documents
- March 3, 2023 – Proposals must be received by 12:00PM Eastern Time to:
Administrative Offices of Fair Haven Community Health Clinic, Inc.
374 Grand Avenue, New Haven, CT 06513
Attention: Amy Trimani, VP of Finance
Proposals may be either in hard copy or electronic. If electronic, send to email@example.com
- March 31, 2023- Award Contract