Welcome to Grand Pharmacy
Grand Pharmacy is our new onsite pharmacy at our 221 W. Main Street, Branford and the newest member of your health care team!
Grand Pharmacy is conveniently located inside of Shoreline Family Health Care. It’s onsite, convenient, and integrated into your regular care.
There are a lot of advantages of being an FHCHC patient and filling your prescriptions here, but you don’t have to be a patient to use Grand Pharmacy. Grand Pharmacy is open to anyone in the community for prescriptions and refills.
What Makes Grand Pharmacy Different
Our pharmacy team will work directly with your provider to coordinate prescription insurance issues to avoid delays on any prescription that you currently have.
With Grand Pharmacy you can:
- Come to your appointment and leave with your prescription(s).
- Talk with our on-site pharmacist to answer your questions.
- Get medication counseling and a full medication review.
- Know that your providers and your pharmacy team are on the same page, with your best interests at heart.
How to Pay
- Grand Pharmacy accepts most commercial insurance, HUSKY, and Medicare.
- No insurance? We offer a sliding fee discount program to those who qualify!
If you want to transfer an existing prescription, you can either:
- Call Grand Pharmacy at 203.974.5365 to speak with a staff member who can request prescriptions from your current provider OR
- Send a message to your provider via MyChart to request that your prescriptions get transferred to Grand Pharmacy.
We’re open every day, Monday through Friday, from 9 am to 5 pm, with a delayed 9:30am opening on Wednesdays.
Come see why adding Grand Pharmacy to your care team is a great way to make staying healthy easier!