Come Work With Us!
FHCHC is now offering sign-on bonuses for all clinical positions. Contact our HR Department for more information.
We are looking for passionate, caring individuals who are interested in improving the health of our community. For 50 years, Fair Haven Community Health Care has been a leader in health care in Connecticut, focused on providing excellent, affordable primary care to all patients, regardless of insurance status or ability to pay. Fair Haven is proud to have a diverse and motivated team of professionals who are constantly seeking ways to enhance and improve the health and well-being of all patients.
We invite you to join our team of caring individuals who are committed to keeping patient-centered health care accessible to all. Our dedicated team includes a full range of clinical positions, as well care coordinators, program, and administrative/operations staff.
We offer competitive salaries, generous vacation time and benefit packages including:
- 403 (b) retirement plan
- Major medical, dental and vision insurance for employees and their families
- Short term disability
- Life insurance
- Professional liability insurance
- Paid time-off
- Eligibility for state or federal loan repayment for some licensed professionals
- Tuition reimbursement/continuing education
- CME Courses
- Professional Development Stipends
- Domestic Partner Health Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Savings and Dependent Care Accounts
- Licensure reimbursement
- Generous discounts at area universities and businesses too!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.