Welcome to Fair Haven Community Health Care
We are honored to be the medical home for generations of families in the greater New Haven area. Our patients like our person-centered approach, with comprehensive health care available under one roof. We like being your coordinated care team, offering preventative health services, chronic disease management and acute illness treatment. We are proud to provide culturally sensitive, multi-lingual care. And we make sure you get the high quality care you need, at any stage of your life, regardless of background or ability to pay.
We welcome you into the Fair Haven family.
What is Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH)?
It is holistic health care that is person-centered, with YOU coming first: Your care centers around you and your needs and includes:
- Accessibility: We provide daytime and evening appointments and 24/7 on-call coverage.
- Continuity: You see the same health care providers, allowing you to build a relationship.
- Coordination: Your health care team coordinates care within Fair Haven and with outside specialists, if needed.
- Compassion: We listen to your questions and concerns.
- Cultural Competency: We are respectful of your culture and beliefs.
- Language Availability: Your health care team speaks many languages. Access to our translators is easy for the languages we don’t know yet!